Gamer's Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer's Heaven

Hey Guys... This Is A Forum To Make Friends And To Help Eachother

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pants and rice!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blah1
Admin
Admin
blah1

Number of posts : 847
Currently playing : Disgaea DS, EOII
weapon : 0
body armour : 0
gloves : 0
boots : 0
leg armour : 0
money :
pants and rice!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100pants and rice!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

items : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
health points:
pants and rice!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0pants and rice!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
mana points:
pants and rice!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0pants and rice!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
unique skill: cheese sword

pants and rice!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: pants and rice!!!!!!   pants and rice!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:31 pm

I was thinking earlier about how me wearing pants affects the price of rice in china. so, I checked and apparently my pants are "made in china" so, that money will probably be used to buy rice, which increases the rice industry which lowers the price, making it easier for me to make CHEESE RICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... so, I use my admin. powers to command you to buy your pants from china!!!
Back to top Go down
http://blah1.forumotion.com
Onyx
high council member
high council member
Onyx

Number of posts : 1027
Currently playing : Drake's Fortune, Kingdom Hearts: RE: Chain of Memories, EOII, FFTA2, FE: SD
money :
pants and rice!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100pants and rice!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
health points:
mana points:
unique skill: Beat Up

PostSubject: Re: pants and rice!!!!!!   pants and rice!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:35 pm

O_o

wow...

thats messed up...
Back to top Go down
https://gmhv.darkbb.com/
blah1
Admin
Admin
blah1

Number of posts : 847
Currently playing : Disgaea DS, EOII
money :
pants and rice!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100pants and rice!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
health points:
mana points:
unique skill: cheese sword

PostSubject: Re: pants and rice!!!!!!   pants and rice!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:48 pm

you said thats it's messed up!!! that means you must be a TRAITOR!!!!!! ARE YOU WEARING PANTS MADE IN CHINA!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
http://blah1.forumotion.com
Onyx
high council member
high council member
Onyx

Number of posts : 1027
Currently playing : Drake's Fortune, Kingdom Hearts: RE: Chain of Memories, EOII, FFTA2, FE: SD
money :
pants and rice!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100pants and rice!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
health points:
mana points:
unique skill: Beat Up

PostSubject: Re: pants and rice!!!!!!   pants and rice!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:04 pm

um... unless its made in Taiwan or cooked somewherer else, dam near everything is made in china.
Back to top Go down
https://gmhv.darkbb.com/
Chaos
SPAMMER!!!
SPAMMER!!!
Chaos

Number of posts : 1343
Currently playing : warlords
money :
pants and rice!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100pants and rice!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
health points:
mana points:
unique skill: apokolips doom flair

PostSubject: Re: pants and rice!!!!!!   pants and rice!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:34 pm

mmmmmmmmmm chickin cheese rice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pants and rice!!!!!!   pants and rice!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pants and rice!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer's Heaven :: Random-
Jump to: