Gamer's Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer's Heaven

Hey Guys... This Is A Forum To Make Friends And To Help Eachother

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wich console is wining the war

Go down 
+2
Onyx
Sir-Xheo-Lancer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Witch one is winning the war
Ps3
Wich console is wining the war - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Wich console is wining the war - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Wii
Wich console is wining the war - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Wich console is wining the war - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Xbox360
Wich console is wining the war - Page 2 Vote_lcap37%Wich console is wining the war - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Neitral
Wich console is wining the war - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Wich console is wining the war - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Chaos
SPAMMER!!!
SPAMMER!!!
Chaos

Number of posts : 1343
Currently playing : warlords
weapon : 0
body armour : 0
gloves : 0
boots : 0
leg armour : 0
money :
Wich console is wining the war - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Wich console is wining the war - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

items : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
health points:
Wich console is wining the war - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Wich console is wining the war - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
mana points:
Wich console is wining the war - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Wich console is wining the war - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
unique skill: apokolips doom flair

Wich console is wining the war - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wich console is wining the war   Wich console is wining the war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:19 pm

DarkWolf wrote:
^^^^LOLN00B^^^^^

as i said b4 he is so an EPIC N00B so there4 i agree with u
Back to top Go down
Sly Fox
blah cheese
blah cheese
Sly Fox

Number of posts : 295
Currently playing : alot
weapon : 2 Handed Samurai Sword
body armour : Amethyst
gloves : Black
boots : Black Leather
leg armour : Amethyist
money :
Wich console is wining the war - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Wich console is wining the war - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

items : Helth potions Bag And Bomb Bag.
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
health points:
mana points:
unique skill: stealth, Kung Fu

Wich console is wining the war - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wich console is wining the war   Wich console is wining the war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:26 pm

Shut Fucking hell up you guys its not my fault I don't have the newest game systems.
Back to top Go down

Wich console is wining the war
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer's Heaven :: debates-
Jump to: