Gamer's Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer's Heaven

Hey Guys... This Is A Forum To Make Friends And To Help Eachother

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anyone want to join...

Go down 
+2
Onyx
DarkWolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkWolf
DarkWolf

Number of posts : 152
Currently playing : whatever's in my ps3
weapon : 0
body armour : 0
gloves : 0
boots : 0
leg armour : 0
money :
anyone want to join... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100anyone want to join... Right_bar_bleue

items : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
health points:
anyone want to join... Left_bar_bleue0/0anyone want to join... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
mana points:
anyone want to join... Left_bar_bleue0/0anyone want to join... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
unique skill: Heartless Angel/Super Nova

anyone want to join... Empty
PostSubject: anyone want to join...   anyone want to join... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:31 am

my site, and yes i will still post here
Back to top Go down
http://shadowmoses.darkbb.com
Onyx
high council member
high council member
Onyx

Number of posts : 1027
Currently playing : Drake's Fortune, Kingdom Hearts: RE: Chain of Memories, EOII, FFTA2, FE: SD
money :
anyone want to join... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100anyone want to join... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
health points:
mana points:
unique skill: Beat Up

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to join...   anyone want to join... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:33 am

er... not really...

oh, and that skin of your site brings back memories...

but not very many.
Back to top Go down
https://gmhv.darkbb.com/
blah1
Admin
Admin
blah1

Number of posts : 847
Currently playing : Disgaea DS, EOII
money :
anyone want to join... Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100anyone want to join... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
health points:
mana points:
unique skill: cheese sword

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to join...   anyone want to join... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:29 pm

ah, the memories...
Back to top Go down
http://blah1.forumotion.com
Random D
Random Master!!!
Random D

Number of posts : 207
Currently playing : Mercenaries 2, The Darkness, Assassins creed,Gears of war 2,Deadrising,Super smash bros brawl,Fallout 3,saints row 2,Disgaea DS,pokemon platinum,Golden sun,Golden sun TLA,Halo wars
money :
anyone want to join... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100anyone want to join... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-24

Character sheet
health points:
mana points:
unique skill: Darkness master/Random Darkling assassinations/kamikaze bricks of doom

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to join...   anyone want to join... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:56 am

yes the memories
Back to top Go down
Onyx
high council member
high council member
Onyx

Currently playing : Drake's Fortune, Kingdom Hearts: RE: Chain of Memories, EOII, FFTA2, FE: SD
money :

Character sheet
health points:
mana points:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to join...   anyone want to join... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:29 pm

wait... what memories?
oh, and nice pic!
Back to top Go down
blah1
Admin
Admin
blah1

money :
anyone want to join... Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100anyone want to join... Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
health points:
mana points:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to join...   anyone want to join... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:28 pm

the old site...and the times of the warlords... and what pic?
Back to top Go down
Chaos
SPAMMER!!!
SPAMMER!!!
Chaos

Number of posts : 1343
Currently playing : warlords
money :
anyone want to join... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100anyone want to join... Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
health points:
mana points:
unique skill: apokolips doom flair

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to join...   anyone want to join... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:55 pm

oh i rember kind of
Back to top Go down
Sly Fox
blah cheese
blah cheese
Sly Fox

Number of posts : 295
Currently playing : alot
weapon : 2 Handed Samurai Sword
body armour : Amethyst
gloves : Black
boots : Black Leather
leg armour : Amethyist
money :

items : Helth potions Bag And Bomb Bag.
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
health points:
mana points:
unique skill: stealth, Kung Fu

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to join...   anyone want to join... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:57 pm

I remember some what. I get to go to 2 different Junior High school Grade parties. And kids at kate Chegwin like Hannah MonTana The show and Songs some girl ran down the halls singiong the Best of both worlds. My Sister is constantly plays that song.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
SPAMMER!!!
SPAMMER!!!
Chaos

money :

Character sheet
health points:
mana points:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to join...   anyone want to join... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:18 pm

wow thats scary
Back to top Go down
Onyx
high council member
high council member
Onyx

money :

Character sheet
health points:
mana points:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to join...   anyone want to join... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:18 pm

White Fang wrote:
.....Hannah MonTana The show and Songs some girl ran down the halls singiong the Best of both worlds. My Sister is constantly plays that song.

Ouch.....
that's gotta suck
Back to top Go down
Chaos
SPAMMER!!!
SPAMMER!!!
Chaos

money :

Character sheet
health points:
mana points:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to join...   anyone want to join... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:07 pm

wait whos hana montanna is she that blond miley sirce pop bitch? if so then i feel srry 4 u lol NOT muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

btw can som1 post a link 2 the old site plz i want 2 look at somthing

Last edited by Silver on Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double-posting)
Back to top Go down
blah1
Admin
Admin
blah1

money :

Character sheet
health points:
mana points:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to join...   anyone want to join... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:00 pm

which one?
wlordsw13.forumotion.com -back in the days of tribalwars, but it was deleted when the hier went mad
blah1.forumotion.com -I saw the other one and thought I'd make my own, but I forgot my password now...
tvod.darkbb.com -(the viod of darkness)Xheo refused to join mine, so he made his own
gmhv.darkbb.com -(Gamer's Heaven)we came to an agreement later and made this one
Back to top Go down
Chaos
SPAMMER!!!
SPAMMER!!!
Chaos

money :

Character sheet
health points:
mana points:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to join...   anyone want to join... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:36 pm

wow i wanted the blah 1 but i just rembered i dont no my pass word either lol muhahahahaha
Back to top Go down
blah1
Admin
Admin
blah1

money :

Character sheet
health points:
mana points:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to join...   anyone want to join... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:36 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Onyx
high council member
high council member
Onyx

money :

Character sheet
health points:
mana points:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to join...   anyone want to join... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:09 am

thas a sliiightly epic fail
Back to top Go down
Chaos
SPAMMER!!!
SPAMMER!!!
Chaos

money :

Character sheet
health points:
mana points:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to join...   anyone want to join... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:02 pm

yeah slightly lol
Back to top Go down
Sly Fox
blah cheese
blah cheese
Sly Fox

Number of posts : 295
Currently playing : alot
weapon : 2 Handed Samurai Sword
body armour : Amethyst
gloves : Black
boots : Black Leather
leg armour : Amethyist
money :

items : Helth potions Bag And Bomb Bag.
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
health points:
mana points:
unique skill: stealth, Kung Fu

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to join...   anyone want to join... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:20 pm

Gee I don't know
Back to top Go down
Chaos
SPAMMER!!!
SPAMMER!!!
Chaos

money :

Character sheet
health points:
mana points:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to join...   anyone want to join... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:31 pm

lol or do u ahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
blah1
Admin
Admin
blah1

money :

Character sheet
health points:
mana points:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to join...   anyone want to join... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:39 pm

you do reallize that was sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Chaos
SPAMMER!!!
SPAMMER!!!
Chaos

money :

Character sheet
health points:
mana points:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to join...   anyone want to join... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:16 pm

NOPE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to join...   anyone want to join... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone want to join...
Page 1 of 1