Gamer's Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer's Heaven

Hey Guys... This Is A Forum To Make Friends And To Help Eachother

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the most messed up story ever

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
blah1
Admin
Admin
blah1

Number of posts : 847
Currently playing : Disgaea DS, EOII
weapon : 0
body armour : 0
gloves : 0
boots : 0
leg armour : 0
money :
the most messed up story ever Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100the most messed up story ever Right_bar_bleue

items : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
health points:
the most messed up story ever Left_bar_bleue0/0the most messed up story ever Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
mana points:
the most messed up story ever Left_bar_bleue0/0the most messed up story ever Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
unique skill: cheese sword

the most messed up story ever Empty
PostSubject: the most messed up story ever   the most messed up story ever Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:06 pm

here it is:

The three hoes and the big bad watering can.
Once upon a time, there was a happy miggit. This story is completely unrelated to that. The end...er, begining: Once upon a time there were 3 hoes: a small hoe, medium hoe, and a fat hoe. There was also a big bad watering can that blackmailed the hoes by taking their water and drinking it. one day the small hoe got pissed off at the watering can and went to the watering cans house saying: "Little bitch, little bitch, let me come in."
and the watering can said: "not by the hair of my...screw you bitch"(grabs a shotgun) and the hoe ran away, triped and was shot to pieces and the wattering can threw the hoe into the fireplace(I don't know why a watering can would want a fireplace).
Nuklear warheads start falling from the sky...
The medium hoe saw the nukes start to fall "hmm... it seems to be raining... I'd better go borrow an umbrella"(the medium hoe starts going to the watering can's house).
When it got there it said: "Bitch? You there Bitch? I need an umbrella, do you have one?"
The watering can said: "Are you fuckin' stupid!!! IT'S A NUCLEAR WAR!!!"
The medium hoe said: "What's a nuclear war? Are you talking about the rain?"(picks up a nuke and pokes it)
the watering can said BOOM and the hoe runs into the fireplace(I still don't know why a watering can would want a fireplace).
The fat hoe wakes up, presses the "stop nuklear war" button, grabs a dog and starts heading to the watering can's house while eating the dog(mmm, fleshy) and says "damnit, another nuclear war, I blame the bitch."
After the fat hoe finished eating the dog and passing the watering can's mailbox that says "b. bitch" it kicked down the watering can's door with it's imaginary legs.
After breaking into the watering can's house it said "Let me in before I break down your door, Bitch!".
The watering can stops mastubating and looks up
The fat hoe jumps at the watering can and knocks it into the fireplace, the watering can then jumps out, unfazed, and kicks the fat hoe's fat ass into the fireplace and then dances around while it's house crashes down killing all and starting another nuclear war.
Everyone is now fucked, THE END...?

writen by blah1 B. and Sapphire S.
Back to top Go down
http://blah1.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: the most messed up story ever   the most messed up story ever Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:07 am

Hypocritical bastard! no swearing on the site?!
Back to top Go down
DarkWolf
DarkWolf

Number of posts : 152
Currently playing : whatever's in my ps3
money :
the most messed up story ever Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100the most messed up story ever Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
health points:
mana points:
unique skill: Heartless Angel/Super Nova

PostSubject: Re: the most messed up story ever   the most messed up story ever Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:09 pm

wow that made no sence at all
Back to top Go down
http://shadowmoses.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: the most messed up story ever   the most messed up story ever Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 8:03 pm

SENSE! Proper spelling children. And I was just pointing out all the no no's in that story! XD
Back to top Go down
Chaos
SPAMMER!!!
SPAMMER!!!
Chaos

Number of posts : 1343
Currently playing : warlords
money :
the most messed up story ever Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100the most messed up story ever Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
health points:
mana points:
unique skill: apokolips doom flair

PostSubject: Re: the most messed up story ever   the most messed up story ever Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:20 pm

that was random
Back to top Go down
Random D
Random Master!!!
Random D

Number of posts : 207
Currently playing : Mercenaries 2, The Darkness, Assassins creed,Gears of war 2,Deadrising,Super smash bros brawl,Fallout 3,saints row 2,Disgaea DS,pokemon platinum,Golden sun,Golden sun TLA,Halo wars
money :
the most messed up story ever Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100the most messed up story ever Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-24

Character sheet
health points:
mana points:
unique skill: Darkness master/Random Darkling assassinations/kamikaze bricks of doom

PostSubject: Re: the most messed up story ever   the most messed up story ever Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:11 pm

that was awsome
Back to top Go down
Onyx
high council member
high council member
Onyx

Number of posts : 1027
Currently playing : Drake's Fortune, Kingdom Hearts: RE: Chain of Memories, EOII, FFTA2, FE: SD
money :
the most messed up story ever Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100the most messed up story ever Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
health points:
mana points:
unique skill: Beat Up

PostSubject: Re: the most messed up story ever   the most messed up story ever Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:14 pm

Lawl!!! i showed that to my bro, an even he laughed!!!
Back to top Go down
https://gmhv.darkbb.com/
blah1
Admin
Admin
blah1

Number of posts : 847
Currently playing : Disgaea DS, EOII
money :
the most messed up story ever Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100the most messed up story ever Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
health points:
mana points:
unique skill: cheese sword

PostSubject: Re: the most messed up story ever   the most messed up story ever Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:50 pm

sweet, then again, it's hard for me to stop laughing no matter how many times I read it
Back to top Go down
http://blah1.forumotion.com
Chaos
SPAMMER!!!
SPAMMER!!!
Chaos

Number of posts : 1343
Currently playing : warlords
money :

Character sheet
health points:
mana points:
unique skill: apokolips doom flair

PostSubject: Re: the most messed up story ever   the most messed up story ever Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:18 am

yeah same here lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the most messed up story ever   the most messed up story ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the most messed up story ever
Page 1 of 1